Our versatile Arts & Crafts Mat is just what the doctor ordered for protecting your valuable table tops. The mat will help protect your table tops from all types of messes, including Inks and Paints, Sparkles, Glue, Clay, Nail Polish, Pens, Pencils, and Crayons.
The reusable mat is 18" x 24", very heavy duty, yet light weight, portable and folds in half for easy storage. When the project is all done, roll up the mat to funnel bits and pieces back into their containers or the trash and store it away!
Peel off dried nail polish, paint or glue. Wet erase pens wipe off easily with a damp cloth and dry erase pens wipe off with glass cleaner. Even permanent markers will erase with nail polish remover! See below for more useful tips. Great for setting up individual workstations for children.
The mat folds in half for easy storage and transport. Makes classroom or home clean-up a whole lot easier!
Useful Mat Tips
* Wet erase pens wide off easily with a damp cloth; dry erase pens wide off with glass cleaner.
* Permanent markers will erase with nail polish remover.
* Not recommended for use with razor blades or pointed "hobby" knifes. The mat's surface is not "self healing."
* You can use one side for light cutting and chopping, keeping the otherside smooth.
* Excellent surface for rotary cutters.
* Nail polish, most paints, glue, etc. can be peeled off when dry.
* Resists temperatures to 260 F.
* Easily sanitized with bleach, alcohol, or any household disinfectant.
* To prevent sliding, place a piece of thin non-slip shelf liner under mat; 2/3 the size of mat is sufficient.
* If curled, place under heavy flat object overnight.
* The mat can be cut to any size or shape.
Order online 24 hours a day
7 days a week
After nearly two decades as both a classroom teacher and a special education teacher, I am excited to share some of my most effective and FUN teaching resources with my many friends out there including teachers, parents, and homeschool parents-teachers.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Search WebSite for?